DAS Solutions for Hospitals
Optical Telecom designs, installs and supports DAS installations for Hospitals and Medical Facilities including high-rise buildings and campus environments.
Cowboys Stadium, Arlington, TX
This state of the art facility is home to the Dallas Cowboys and a wide variety of venues including concerts and sporting events. With a capacity of xx and unparallelled multi-media facilities, this stadium exceeds expectations with superior wireless coverage provided by an optical Telecom DAS installation.
Optical Telecom Celebrates 10 Years of Excellence!
Since we were founded in 2001, our mission has been clear: "Deliver the very best service to every customer and every project." Ten years later, this is still our mission. We treat each client with integrity and focus on delivering each project on-time and on-budget.
Updated: March 3, 2011
DAS for Hospitals and Medical Facilities
Hospitals need a wireless solutions that allows them to keep up with emerging technologies and provide uninterrupted wireless coverage in all areas, including stairwells, elevators, tunnels and basements. And, there are numerous constituents with differing communications needs to satisfy: medical personnel, patients, visitors, security and emergency personnel. A DAS is often the best solution to provide seeamless coverage in these complicated environments.
Optical Telecom is experienced in DAS installations in complicated, exacting environments like hospitals and medical centers. We work hard to minimize disruption and the impact to ongoing operations.
We have experience in DAS installations in medical care facilities and hospitals across the US including:
- BMHCC (Baptist Memorial Hospital Health Care Corporation)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Collierville, Collierville, TN
- Baptist Rehabilitation - Germantown, Germantown, TN
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Union County, New Albany, MS (in process)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Booneville, Booneville, MS (in process)
- Commonwealth University Medical Center, Richmond, VA
- Baylor Hospital, Dallas, TX
- Presbyterian Hospital, Dallas, TX
- Baptist Health South Florida - Doctor's Hospital, Coral Gables, FL
- North Oaks Health System, Hammond, LA
- South Central Regional Medical Center, Laurel, MS
- Carillon Roanoke Community Hosptial, Roanoke, VA
- St. Vincent Hospital, Little Rock, AR
- St. Francis Hospital, Tulsa, OK